Well, it’s been quite a while since I have blogged. There’s been work and work and work.
Much has happened since I last blogged. Let’s quickly summarise and then let’s see if there is anything to write about
- Cricket gets outsourced from India to South Africa, check
- Elections announced and lots of new voters and new candidates out to change the world (at least the country), check
- Kasab is a Pakistani, check
- Manmohan Singh is a weak PM says Advani, check
- Advani will make a weak PM says Manmohan, check
- Advani for PM maybe the biggest advertiser on the Internet, check (They even appear on Hindi porn sites, Pakistani news sites and, one has to check, maybe even on the Al-Qaeda website)
Right, fair bit of happenings. Treat this post as a loosener, like when a fast bowler comes back for a spell, he does a quick job up and down the track before bowling.