The last post on this blog was many many months ago. I just don’t seem to get the time or the mental bandwidth to keep updating it. But these occasional hiatuses will reduce over time.
Last weekend, completed the Star Wars saga by watching Episode III. Lucas has done a good job of linking the movie to the original story. There didnt seem to be much of a goof up. The few questions that arise (maybe subject of Episode III.5)
1. Chewbacca is introduced in Episode III. Where does he disappear and how does he meet Hans Solo?
2. Where does Hans Solo come from?
3. Yoda goes into exile. He makes an appearance in Episode V – Empire Strikes Back. What does Yoda do all this time?
1. Count Duku (Christopher Lee) gets a very tame exit
2. Ditto for Master Windu (Samuel Jackson)
3. Yoda vs Emperor Palpatine (One knew before hand that Yoda would lose but not die)
4. Hayden Christiansen (Anakin Skywalker) seemed too docile to evince the same kind of terror and awe that Darth Vader generated